Grades K-6: Indoor Pool Party
May 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for our last elementary student get-together of the year! We will be swimming in the indoor pool at the Provo Rec Center.
Please carefully read the important information below and on the reservation form.
- This is a drop-off activity. Students will be supervised by teachers and volunteers per school policy.
- Facility lifeguards will be monitoring the pool as usual.
- In addition to the lifeguards, the facility requires the school to have a 10:1 student/chaperone ratio in the water for students in grades K-2. We need eight parent volunteers to chaperone students in the water. Chaperones should not bring any non-Lumen children with them.
- Swimsuits are required in the water; no street clothes/denim
- Students should be dressed in their swimsuits when they arrive. No locker rooms for changing will be available.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the facility
- Please do not send your student(s) with pool toys or floats; life jackets are acceptable
Register for this event here. Students must be registered to attend.
Date: May 16
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm